Monday, August 3, 2009

An IPod "Oh-No"

We're having some American friends stay at our house for a few days. They have some neat-o electronics that Sawyer is very fascinated with. They have an IPod, a mini laptop, and an IPhone, all of which Sawyer is not use to seeing. Sawyer was sneaking around a little yesterday playing with their things. Later an IPod earphone cover was missing. We showed Sawyer the one that was not missing and asked,
"Sawyer, where is the other one? Where did you put it?"
Sawyer said, "In my mouth."
Then we asked, "Well, then what happened to it? Did you swallow it?"
Sawyer said, "I spit it out."
"Where did you spit it out? In here?" we asked
"In Sawyer's room." said Sawyer
We looked all over his room but couldn't find it:( There is NO telling where it ended up! I'm just thankful it is something easy to replace--Whew!

1 comment:

  1. I ended up finding it in the washing machine after washing a load of linens! We were happy to return it to our friends because it would have been very hard to find that replacement piece here in Macedonia.

    ReplyDelete